These Qigong masters of millennia past were the original scientists of the subtle body — working with the circulation of chi (life force energy) through coordinated flowing movement and
Qigong for Rejuvenating Your Immune System by Mingtong Gu,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive: http://archive.is/BbT6K
Discover how to harness your life force energy through Qigong to boost your vitality, rejuvenate your spirit, strengthen your immune system… even slow aging.
Begin working with the vibrational patterns of sound healing to activate the self-healing powers of your organ systems.
Many of the world’s greatest healing practices were developed over thousands of years by ancient Qigong masters in China.
These Qigong masters of millennia past were the original scientists of the subtle body — working with the circulation of chi (life force energy) through coordinated flowing movement and meditation for increased health, happiness, awareness, serenity, longevity, and more.
Their capacity to heal body and mind through focusing on life force energy is now legendary — and eminently practical.
Some of the most important methods that evolved are based on working with sound — vibrational patterns that dislodge and shift stagnant or blocked energy in the body. When we experience trauma or even everyday stressors, we often accumulate dense and blocked energy, which can persist for decades and eventually manifest as disease.
Specific sounds — especially when combined with movement and intention — can help shift these blocks, “charge up” areas with diminished chi, and activate your body’s self-healing capabilities. The result? Greater flow of energy throughout your body, which in turn increases immune system function and overall good health.
A few minutes a day of this type of focused practice can have dramatic effects on your happiness, wellbeing, stress levels, and even on longstanding health issues.
For instance, if you’ve been experiencing stress, insomnia, or a chronic illness like Lyme disease, Parkinson’s, or depression, concentrating your Qigong practice on your lungs and respiratory system can help release and open the flow of energy to renew vitality.
The healing sounds for the lungs also focus on emotional wellbeing, transforming emotions of sadness into compassion for self. As the lungs get healthier, all the organ systems can function better.
The gift of Qigong is that it helps us come back into our bodies to heal in mind, body, and heart every day over a lifetime.
The “Soundness” of Sound Healing
While sound healing through Qigong might initially seem “far out,” it’s actually one of the alternative healing modalities that’s getting the most attention and respect from Western medicine. That’s because it delivers results and fits fairly easily into traditional medical paradigms that embrace sound treatments.
And the Western medical establishment has taken notice. There’s now a growing body of scientific data supporting the wisdom of this ancient lineage and the quantifiable results it delivers.
In Qigong for Rejuvenating Your Immune System, you’ll have the opportunity to master essential daily practices from Wisdom Healing Qigong — the specific lineage taught in this program — that will help you take better energetic care of your body and establish a new baseline of health and a long and vibrant life.
Along with every class session, you’ll receive an extra 10-minute video that will demonstrate how to combine breath, movement, and focused intention with sound to create healing interventions that address specific areas of pain, disease, and dysfunction.
In Qigong practice, different sounds are associated with the five major organ systems (heart, kidney, digestive, liver, lung). As you discover which sounds address which organ systems, you can awaken the biological and energetic resiliency of your entire system — an important foundation for healing and wholeness.
In Chinese medicine, imbalances in the organs and elements within the body are seen as the root of almost all disease, creating opportunities for illness through weakened immune function, low energy, and stagnant chi.
As you work with the subtle energies connected to different organs, you’ll become more adept at creating a healing, nourishing, and balanced flow throughout your body so that you can better prevent disease, boost vitality — and even slow aging.
The Importance of an Authentic Teacher
During Qigong for Rejuvenating Your Immune System, you’ll have the special privilege of studying with Master Mingtong Gu, one of the world’s preeminent teachers of Qigong for more than 20 years.
Master Gu is renowned for his teachings and healings with people of all ages, including many living with trauma, illness, and aging challenges.
Through The Chi Center, the organization now based in Santa Fe, New Mexico, Master Gu has trained thousands of students and teachers to work with chi in ways that produce tangible, real-world results.
Over seven modules, you’ll take a journey with Master Gu into Wisdom Healing Qigong fundamental teachings, gentle movements, ancient healing sounds, and meditations.
You’ll benefit not only from his verbal teachings but also from exercise demonstrations on video that present the proper movements, sounds, and ways to direct the flow of energy.
You’ll discover how to circulate chi to weaker parts of your body and deepen your understanding of the energetic connections between your body, emotions, and spirit.
You’ll also work with the principle of “integrative oneness,” which allows you to truly experience your consciousness, heart, body, and mind as a united whole.
These principles of energetic healing can help you address and heal any underlying issues that can result in imbalance, disharmony, and disease.
Master Gu will illuminate the philosophical and practical components of working with chi — and give you simple practices and positions that allow you to connect with the energy that supports and nourishes your heart, body, mind, and spirit.
Who Is This Course For?
Qigong for Rejuvenating Your Immune System is ideal for those who would like to move their lives into joy and health while releasing stress and exhaustion, low energy, worry, and blocked creativity and overwhelm.
In short, you’ll benefit from Master Gu’s teachings if you…
- Are open to adding more energy, creativity, and vitality to your daily life
- Would like to release old habits and patterns that compromise health, joy, and a sense of community
- Have difficulty falling asleep or are chronically tired
- Are inspired to contribute to self and the world, but find your energy is low or unfocused
- Want to adopt a heart-centered approach to resolving challenges at work, at home, and in your relationships
- Do yoga or meditation and would like to experience the teachings of Qigong movement and meditation
- Are tired of feeling drained emotionally or physically and want to feel more resilient in body, mind, and heart
- Feel anxious about an injury or chronic or acute illness that would benefit from more energy for healing
- Want to begin doing a daily practice that cultivates joy, serenity, and hope
- Would like to discover how to transform stress and worry into healing emotions
- Want to improve your posture and flexibility of your back and body
- Feel depressed and worried, and would like to experience more happiness
- Would like to meet a community of like-minded people who are striving to better themselves and the world
- Are open to discovering how to rekindle and express compassion for all beings
- Would like to know how to boost your immune system and reduce stress
- Are a parent, caretaker, or helping professional — such as an acupuncturist, nurse, or therapist — and would welcome new tools for bringing more balance and resilience into your care for others
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
During the 7-part program, Master Mingtong Gu will joyfully guide you through the role of chi energy and how to connect heart, mind, and body to cultivate abundant chi flow to enhance your health, happiness, and daily life. Master Gu has selected Wisdom Healing Qigong teachings focused on rejuvenating your immune system, and will guide you in the steps to explore this powerful Qigong lineage and create your own Qigong practice for fostering vibrant health and wellbeing.
This course will feature teachings, demonstrations, and/or guided movements, meditations, and visualizations with Master Gu. Each class session will build harmoniously upon the next, supporting you to incorporate the teachings into your personal practice.
Practice Component: The deep benefits of Qigong come from practicing the sounds, movements, and meditations yourself, so you can feel and experience their transformative effects. Each session, which includes a short video practice that’s recorded and available to you for home use, will help you to develop a practice of your own. You’ll also receive a full-length Immune System Qigong practice for when you have more time, or for when you’re focused on preventing illness or healing from a chronic condition.
Qigong for Rejuvenating Your Immune System is appropriate for all ages and abilities and does not require special clothing or exercise equipment. If you are unable to attend live, you’ll receive class recordings, transcripts, and supplemental materials so you can still experience the full benefits of the program.
Module 1: Inner Smile
Qigong and the Hidden & Untapped Strength of Our Immune System
In spite of the many conveniences of modern living, people are experiencing deep stress and health challenges that are placing unrelenting workloads on their immune systems. While a weary mind-body may be the new normal for many, we’ll explore how Qigong offers an alternative by rejuvenating your immune system. You’ll begin your journey by exploring how to deeply turn your gaze inward to connect with the flow of energy or chi, and relax your immune and body systems to prevent premature aging and unnecessary illness.
In this session, you’ll:
- Be guided through the “Looking Within Practice — Inner Meditation and Movement,” which is focused on supporting the immune system; this video practice is recorded and available to you for home use
- Experience the Inner Smile Meditation, which you can do on your own to start each day and to relieve stress
- Explore the benefits of turning your attention within through Qigong practice to optimize the chi health of your immune system for more graceful aging and accelerated recovery from illness or injury
- Begin a dedicated Qigong practice focused on the immune system that also supports other wellness regimens and treatments
Module 2: Relax
Learning to Relax in Mind, Body & Heart
Your body functions much better when it has time to relax. We’ll explore how to deeply relax anytime, even when you feel busy, worried, or exhausted, so that your mind, body, and heart connect in harmony, as one. We’ll start a relaxing practice that includes healing sounds to open the heart, releasing the busy mind from past events and concerns.
We’ll demonstrate the Spinal Bone Marrow practice of the Awaken Vitality Method to align, relax, and strengthen the spine — a resilient spine supports better communications between the organs, body, brain, and immune system. As we delve into the teachings that help you cultivate a deeper connection with the life force or chi field that flows within and around us, we can begin our journey to discover new vitality for health and wellness of mind, body, and heart.
In this session, you’ll:
- Be guided through a “Relaxing Practice” that includes movement, sounds, and meditation to open the heart and connect mind-body; this video practice is recorded and available to you for home use
- Understand the key roles that the chi field and your life force energy play in the health of your immune system
- Discover how the teachings of the 3 A’s can help you start and maintain a joyful practice amidst a busy life at home, at work, and at medical appointments
Module 3: Release
Learning How to Transform Stress & Worry Before It Weakens the Immune System
The health of your mind and body is affected by your emotions, and worry has a significant influence on the wellbeing of your immune system and body. Qigong offers a pathway to transform worry. Rather than succumb to the stagnation and trapped feeling that excess worry brings, we’ll learn the ancient Tapping Practice, together with healing sounds for the digestive system that will help you release stress and open up a new sense of possibility. We’ll also learn an Awaken Vitality Method teaching of Wisdom Healing Qigong to release tension and discomfort often felt in the hips and low back. We’ll explore how to recover deeper, more restful sleep.
In this session, you’ll:
- Be guided through a “Releasing Practice” that includes movement, sounds, and meditation to balance the digestive system; this video practice is recorded and available to you for home use
- Explore why we worry and discover tools to get grounded, so worry doesn’t slow down how we digest excess information, food, and stress
- Discover how to recover deeper sleep, and the role that chi energy plays in the digestive system (stomach, pancreas, intestine, colon) in relationship with the immune system
Module 4: Opening
Increase Capacity to Breathe Deeply & Calm the Thyroid and Immune System
Our modern life often has us sitting too much and living a sedentary lifestyle, which can impede the health and natural movement of the lungs, thyroid, and respiratory system. We’ll learn how to open up our lungs again, and why releasing tension in our chest and shoulders is so essential for a healthy thyroid and immune system. We’ll practice the healing sounds for the lungs, which help renew the natural state of the respiratory system and thyroid. For people experiencing sadness or depression, which is common with immune and health challenges or worries about the world, these practices can help transform those emotional patterns so they no longer wear on the body health.
In this session, you’ll:
- Be guided through an “Opening Practice” that includes movement, sounds, and meditation to balance the lung and thyroid system; this video practice is recorded and available to you for home use
- Explore the role of chi energy in the lungs and thyroid system — the thyroid affects every cell function in the body, including the respiratory, cardiovascular, and reproductive systems, and an imbalance can lead to conditions such as exhaustion, depression, or heart arrhythmia
- Help your mind-body learn how to release tension in the upper body, especially for people who sit for long periods and carry the stress of the day’s work in their shoulders, neck, and back
Module 5: Replenish
Awaken Courage to Change How You Care for Your Immune System
Much like the young seedling reaches up through the winter’s ground to blossom into a flower, each one of us can find the courage to rise up and train our mind-body-heart to live more brightly. We are often told that certain health or body conditions cannot heal, but in Qigong we learn to tap into new possibilities. Master Gu will guide you to find the courage to change your health and provide the steps that can get you started.
In this session, you’ll:
- Be guided through a “Replenishing Practice” that includes movement, sounds, and meditation to balance the liver system; this video practice is recorded and available to you for home use
- Activate inner tools to recognize emotions that cause stress on your immune system, and cultivate the courage to transform them to uplevel the liver system (includes the lymphatic and immune system, liver, spleen, and gallbladder) toward optimal health
Module 6: Being in Motion
Invite Graceful Motion to Open & Balance the Immune System
When illness or problems with aging occur, you can suddenly find yourself struggling to adjust and locate even ground on this new uneven path. Qigong helps you stay in motion with balance by connecting with every cell, limb, and organ of your body. We’ll explore the role of coming back into your mind and body through movement and attention. We’ll experience the Dragon Arms movement that opens the flow of energy and allows a new resilience and balance to emerge from fingertips to toes. This meditative practice can be done anytime you need to clear your mind and find new footing.
In this session, you’ll:
- Be guided through a “Dragon Arms Practice” to open the flow of the entire body, mind, and heart; this video practice is recorded and available to you for home use
- Discover how mindful movement can help the body, especially for people who sit for long periods of time and those who feel afraid
Module 7: Renew
Your Personal Steps to Reboot Your Immune System
In Qigong we learn to connect with the flow of energy, focus on specific areas of mind, body, and heart, and then synthesize everything into one holistic path. Through this integration our mind, body, and heart can move as one, fully connected. We’ll explore how to gather all the threads of this course so that you come away with a meaningful lifetime practice that can help support a vibrant immune and thyroid system, and your overall wellbeing. We’ll practice the course teachings so that you gain more clarity about how to practice at home.
In this session, you’ll:
- Be guided through a “Reboot Your Immune System Integrated Practice” — a practice that integrates the movements, sounds, and meditations of the teachings in this class; this video practice is recorded and available to you for home use
- Practice this integrated program, which is comprised of the single-focused teachings of each module
- Develop next steps for deeper practice during class and in the closing Q&A session, where you’ll be able to ask Master Gu whatever questions you have
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-minute Recorded Class Sessions With Mingtong Gu
Experience a rare opportunity to learn from master teacher Mingtong Gu — from the comfort of your own home. Each class session guides you to progress through Qigong teachings for rejuvenating your immune system as well as the practice movements and meditations.
Seven PDF Transcripts of Class Sessions
In addition to the high-quality videos and MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format. You can then review, print, and highlight the most important insights and practices you were given.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
After each lesson, you’ll then have the option to do related exercises, practice new tools, and answer questions in order to accelerate your learning.
50-day Gong Support
Designed to deeply support the discovery of opening energy for your own purposeful living and healing, you are welcomed and fully supported to begin a 50-day Gong — which translates into “50 days of guided Qigong practice.” You can move at your own pace through building your practice, since you’ll receive recordings of all course sessions.
The Qigong for Rejuvenating Your Immune System Bonus Collection
- Sound Healing Technologies
Ebook With Audio Teachings From Master Mingtong Gu
- Chi Field Setting Practice
Video Meditation From Master Mingtong Gu
- 100 Day Gong Chart
PDF From Master Mingtong Gu
- Practice Guidelines
PDF From Master Mingtong Gu
- Reboot Your Immune System
Video Practice From Master Mingtong Gu
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Qigong for Rejuvenating Your Immune System Virtual Training
We feel honored Master Mingtong Gu has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online training. This is a rare opportunity to learn from a master Qigong teacher whose powerful practices and wisdom are helping us heal and awaken ourselves — and our world.
Through this powerful online format, you’ll not only save time and money on workshop costs (plus travel, accommodations, and meals — which would cost thousands of dollars), you’ll be able to benefit from Master Gu’s empowering teachings and exercises from the comfort of your home — and at your own pace!
If you’re serious about developing a fully integrated healing practice you can use everyday to feel deeply grounded and energized both physically and spiritually, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in evolving yourself, click the register button below to reserve your space now.