The Sales Prospecting Course will help salespeople identify and cultivate their most sales-ready opportunities which will result in a lower client acquisition cost, and higher sales profitability.
Professional Prospecting Strategies by Grant Cardone,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Sales Prospecting is one of the most difficult and subsequently most valuable skills salespeople can possess. A salesperson who has mastered prospecting can single-handedly pull a business out of obscurity and begin to increase sales.
The Sales Prospecting Course will help salespeople identify and cultivate their most sales-ready opportunities which will result in a lower client acquisition cost, and higher sales profitability. The ability to create and increase sales opportunities without the help of advertising and marketing is the most impactful cost-saving activity you can have within your business.
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
- Cardone University Professional Prospecting Strategies Program
- 5 Core Modules
- 30 Video Courses
Plus, upon successful completion of the program you will also receive:
- A badge that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate of completion for framing
- Status and recognition for completing a Cardone University program
- Prospecting Basics
- Purpose of Prospecting
- What is it?
- Why is Prospecting Important?
- How to Fill Up Your Pipeline So That You are Affluent with Prospects
- How Prospecting is Different than Selling
- Activity Level
- Commit to Daily Prospecting
- Time Management
- Creative Variety
Creating Lists For Prospects
- Power Base
- Sold Customers
- Service Type Calls
- The Unsold
- Who Do You Spend Money With?
- Business Using Your Products
- Competitions Customers
- Orphan Owners
- Lost or Unsold Customers of the Company
- Your Power Base
- The Power Base Call
- Service Customers
- Calling the Service Customer
- Reactivating Sold Customers – Past Customers You Sold
- The Call to Sold Customers
- Converting the Unsold
- The Call to the Unsold
- People You Do Business With
*12 Month Unlimited On-Demand Access