A Clinician’s Toolkit for Treating Depression -Top Techniques to Move Beyond Medication by Elisha Goldstein,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Elisha Goldstein
- 3 Hours 5 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 14, 2019
When most of us think of the word “anti-depressant”, we think of a pill, but science is now showing us that pills aren’t the only anti-depressants we have.
When we intentionally practice tapping into these natural anti-depressants, we begin to change our brains and uncover a more enduring sense of resiliency and well-being.
In this recording, Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D., provides techniques and strategies designed to improve outcomes when treating clients with depression.
You’ll learn how to use the brain’s natural anti-depressants to provide clients with relief from symptoms, improve emotional resilience, and be able to protect themselves from relapse of depression.
Within the session, Elisha will guide you through a process of creating a natural anti-depressant toolkit to support clients in creating an active plan that draws on their inner strengths for resiliency.
Additionally, you’ll explore cutting edge research looking at the power of our environments and relationships in influencing our thoughts, emotions and behaviors.
Help move beyond treating depression with medication alone. Uncover your client’s true happiness with practical strategies that you can use immediately!
|Manual – A Clinician’s Toolkit for Treating Depression (13.8 MB)||83 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Depressed Brain – What a Clinician Needs to Know!
- The 3 Key Areas of the Brain that are Affected – And What That Means for Treatment
- Understand Depression as a Neurological Trauma – And Why that Knowledge is Critical to Improve Outcomes
- Science and Evidence-Based Solutions that Create More Balance
Brain-Changing Techniques to Treat Depression
- Effective Mindfulness Interventions that Rewire the Depressed Brain
- Self-Compassion Strategies that Tap into Powerful Depression-Reducing Benefits
- Play-Based Therapeutic Methods that Allow for Rediscovering the Joy of Life
- Tactics to Help Clients Understand How to Live with Purpose
- How to Teach Clients to Gain Control and Confidence through the Strategy of “Mastery”
Creating a Natural Anti-Depressant Toolkit for Lasting Results
- How to Understand and Read Client Cues
- To help you Identify the best treatment/management strategies
- To help avoid relapse of depression
- Techniques for Breaking the Depression Loop
- Creation of an Inventory of Go-To Natural Anti-Depressant Interventions
- Tactics and strategies you can use at a moment’s notice
- How to Use Relationships as a Powerful Resiliency Tool
Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D. is founder of the Mindful Living Collective, the world’s go-to resource and community for learning how to apply mindfulness to consistently follow through on the things that matter most to you. He is also co-founder of The Center for Mindful Living in West Los Angeles and creator of the 6-month coaching program A Course in Mindful Living (Next course begins Jan, 2020).
Dr. Goldstein is also a psychologist, speaker and author who has published numerous articles, chapters, and blogs, including Uncovering Happiness: Overcoming Depression with Mindfulness and Self-Compassion, The Now Effect: How This Moment Can Change the Rest of Your Life and co-author of A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook (10th Anniversary Edition), foreword by Jon Kabat-Zinn and MBSR Every Day.
He travels globally training therapists educators, leaders, military and others in the progressive integration of mindfulness to achieve mental and emotional healing. He has his private practice in West Los Angeles, California.
Financial: Elisha Goldstein if co-founder of The Center for Mindfulness and Psychotherapy. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Elisha Goldstein is a member of the American Psychological Association.